VISKA Consulting staffs a certified project manager (PMP) for your project consulting needs. Whether it’s a software rollout, IT upgrade or creating a new department in your company – we have you covered. Our specialties include: hardware and software rollouts, ticketing system audits and implementation and departmental creation.
What is the significance of Project Management?
Project Management helps in bringing sanity to the project through these key points:
- Planning, risk identification and mitigation steps
- Effective communication and stakeholder identification
- Demarcating roles and responsibilities
- Defining the scope, timeline and cost required to carry out the project.
As a result of globalization and rapid economic activities, projects are being undertaken by almost every organization in different industries. While IT has been the front runner when it comes to Jobs in the technology sector, Project Management requirement are increasing in almost all industry sectors like Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, government, Energy and Transportation etc
Therefore Project Management scope is not limited to any one industry. As a result there is a constant demand for individuals who are skilled in overseeing the planning, smooth execution and desirable closure of the project.
Why do Organizations prefer PMP® certified Project Manager?
Organizations prefer Project Managers with a PMP® certification for multiple reasons:
- It gives a technical people moving into Project Management role a holistic picture of the PM process and also help them better understand the challenges that are faced in managing projects.
- Clients prefer Project Managers with PMP® and other PM certifications to manage their project. This is because PMI® Project Management framework is a de-facto standard for best practices. Therefore when assigning or recruiting project managers, organizations prefer those with PMP®.
- While PMP® does not automatically teach you all the nitty-gritty of the project management domain, it does lay down a solid foundation and provides the students with a framework for implementation in their future projects.
- A Project Manager is expected to perform and play a role in various stages of the project starting from initiation to planning to execution to monitoring and control. PMP® education helps in cohesively looking at the whole process.
- The PMP® course and certification helps the Project Manager to remember the key principles at all times and follow the best practices.